The Jiu Xian Gong 九玄宫, the shortened name for 九天玄女真仙。俗称玄女妈宫, started in 1928 by the Bai Clan at 7 milestone, Tampines Rd. In 1970, owing to rapid urbanisation, the temple started looking for a more permanent place for the temple. In 1982, a piece of land at Tampines Road was found and in 1985, the temple was built.
Many of the devotees and supporters of the temple are still from the Bai 白 Clan. Today, the temple stood tall at one end of the row of temples along the Old Tampines Road. Recently, further renovation to the temple was made.
This temple's main diety is Jiu Tian Xuan Nv 九天玄女. Jiu Tian Xuan Nv has a very long history and is well known amongst the Chinese people.